1. Data responsible
The legal entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
- MCB A/S
- CVR: 29150966
- Lægårdvej 86
- 7500 Holstebro
3. Description of data processing
3.1 Personnel Administration
For example general personnel administration, succession planning, and career development, general payroll administration, salaries, and other benefits such as stock options, allotment of shares and other bonuses, health and life insurance and other benefits administration including support, pensions, and savings planning, training (including distribution of corporate policies and training materials for employees), absences, promotions, transfers, secondment, other contract benefits, loans, collection of employee contact information, preparation of staff analyzes and planning, background checks, statutory checks for employee appearances on exclusion or criminal lists, handling disciplinary cases and layoffs, travel management.
3.1.2 Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal information about you:
- General personal information:
- Salary information and details of compensation: e.g. bank details, basic salary, bonus, benefits, salary supplements, bonuses, and salary negotiations.
- Personal details and contact information: e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, and telephone number, home address, date of birth, CPR number or other identification number, emergency contact person, passport, and visa information and photo.
- Performance and employee details: e.g. performance evaluations
- Talent, rekruitment, and application details, education and training details: e.g. details contained in applications and cv, details of previous employment and references, educational history, professional qualifications, language and other competences, details of performance appraisals, personality and skill test results, development plan and willingness to relocate
- Work and work history: e.g. description of current position, title, salary plan, or level, department, locality, superior and subordinate, employee status and type, conditions of employment, employment contract, work history, re-employment and termination date, duration of service, pension entitlement, promotions and willingness for relocation.
- Work planning information: e.g. time registration (including holidays, sick leave, and other absence registrations, leave, working hours and department standard hours); overtime, shift work, and repeal,
- Pictures: e.g. pictures of employees on the internet.
- Sensitive personal information
- Health information
- Social Security number
We collect your personal information from the following sources:
- Directly from you such as through the application process or other processes, or information you provide the company in connection with the employment, partnerships, consulting work, etc.
- From business partners or subsidiaries such as through the application process or other processes, or information you provide to the business partner or subsidiary in connection with employment, partnerships, consulting work, etc.
- In connection with your connection with your employment, partnerships, consulting work such as through your performance and interaction with other employees, customers, and other individuals.
- From public authorities
- From third parties which may include:
- Former employee, or
- Other third parties including background check agencies and recruitment agencies.
3.1.4 Basis for treatment
We process your personal information based on the following processing basis:
- Article 6.1.a (consent)
- Article 6.1.b (necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party)
- Article 6.1.c (necessary for MCB to comply with a legal obligation).
- Article 9.2.b (necessary for the purpose of complying with employment, health, and social security obligations)
- Article 9.2.f (necessary for legal claims to be established, asserted, or defended)
- Article 9.2.g (necessary in the interests of the public interests of the public interest under EU law or the national law of the Member States)
- § 7, para. 2, and § 12, para. 1 and 2 of the Data Protection Act regarding the processing of information in connection with personnel administration
- § 8 of the Data Protection Act regarding information on criminal offenses and criminal convictions
- § 11 of the Data Protection regarding information on CPR number
We may share your personal information with:
- Suppliers and resellers including IT suppliers, support, suppliers and financial institutions whit whom we work to assist our company.
- Group companies
- Public authorities
- Pension companies with which an agreement has been entered into
We will store personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes mentioned.
Generally personal information will be deleted after 5 years from the date of resignation, unless there are special reasons to store the information for a longer period.
The following exceptions apply:
- Information about rejected candidates is stored for 6 months, unless the candidate agrees to an extended retention period.
3.2 Customer relationship
MCB collects and processes your personal data when you do the following:
- Completes a purchase of our products or order one of our services.
- Will be created as a customer and will be associated with a customer account.
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Sends us questions, complaints or feedback
- Requesting a quote
- Sign up for our courses and seminars
3.2.2 Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal information about you:
- Customer information:
- Company name, Address, Email address, Telephone number, website name, CVR number, P number
- The contact person at the customer:
- Name, email, phone number, IP number, position, relationship, and company
We collect the information that you share with us, as well as the content of messages that you send to us such as feedback and product reviews, or questions and information that you provide to our customer service.
You can principle visit our website without registering. Data such as IP address, pages visited, name of downloaded files, date and time, domain name of the service provider used etc. will the be saved on the server for statistical purposes but they are not immediately linked to your person.
There will be certain circumstances where we as data controllers will carry out automatic processing, including profiling on the basis of your personal information. This will be done through appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your rights and safeguard your legitimate interests in accordance with Article 22 of the Data Protection Regulation.
We collect data from the following sources:
- Data completed via our website
- CVR registered
- Participation in webinars or seminars
- Mail correspondence with MCB
3.2.4 Basis for treatment
Article 22 of the Data Protection Regulation. We may process your personal data on one or more of the following grounds:
- Once we have obtained consent to this
- In connection with the preparation or execution of a contract
- If the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation
- If the treatment is necessary for us to pursue a legitimate interest
We will never sell your personal data to a third party. We only transfer your personal data to third parties under the limited circumstances described below:
We may share your personal data with our group and affiliates.
In certain cases we leave your personal data to MCB's partners and suppliers, e.g. providers of communication platforms, providers of customer satisfaction surveys and newsletters services etc. These partners only process personal data on behalf of MCB and in accordance with MCB's instructions.
We may disclose personal data if we receive a binding request to that effect from a relevant authority, court, or by law. We will protect your data by always letting authorities and courts document that they have the necessary legal basis to obtain information.
The customer and personal information will be deleted 5 years after the end of the customer relationship.
4. Your Rights
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to correction of, or deletion of your personal information.
- You also have the right to have the processing data restricted.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to your revocation of your consent. Yo can revoke your consent and make use of your rights as set out below.
- You have the right to receive the personal information that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability)
- You can always lodge a compliant with a data protection authority e.g. the Data Inspectorate.
In addition you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- If our processing of your personal data i based on Article 6, para. 1 (e) (public interest or exercise of public authority) or Article 6 para. 1 (f) (balancing of interests), see above under the basis for treatment you have the right at any time to object to such treatment for reasons that may relate to your special situation.
- Likewise you have an unconditional right to object to our processing of your personal data if we process your information for the purpose of direct marketing.
You can make use of your rights by contacting MCB at email@example.com or calling +4596102824.
There may be conditions or limitations to these rights. It is therefore not certain that you e.g. has the right to data portability in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.
Last updated: January 5, 2022.